skip to main |
skip to sidebar
Phew
It's a competitive world out there and I'm exhausting myself trying to keep up! There are so many sites to promote yourself that it's hard to choose where to start. I've got several blogs running at this point and it's getting ridiculous trying to keep up. I'm going to have to decide which one to stick with full time. If I don't, I'll never get any beads or jewelry made!I did manage to teach myself Viking knit with sterling silver wire recently and this is the first piece I made. The gorgeous lampwork focal was made by my friend Amber of Naos Glass.
That is beautiful!
ReplyDeleteThank you!
ReplyDeleteGreat job! I love how Amber's bead fits in with the design too. My hands have been really achy from wire wrapping simple stuff lately, so I am pretty sure viking knit would be torture. I bow before you! LOL!
ReplyDeleteLOL thanks Lori! I know what you mean about the wire-wrapping, wow that tires out the hands! The Viking knit isn't too bad actually. Once I figured it out it was very relaxing.
ReplyDelete